PAIRS Passage To Intimacy Couples Retreat At the Villa Serena – a tropical paradise in the Dominican Republic
- Is it a priority for you to enjoy life and keep the fun in your relationship?
- Do conversations sometimes end up in hurt feelings, misunderstandings or tensions?
- Would you like to solve the puzzle of what your partner really wants and needs — and how to keep both of you happy?
Who is the PAIRS Couples Retreat designed for?
- Any couple seeking to make a good relationship great, or a challenged one more fulfilling!
- Couples in any stage of relationship will find this class fun and effective in enhancing loving connection.
- Dating, newly married or long-term married participants will all benefit wonderfully.
- Anyone wanting to learn more skilled ways of relating with family, friends, co-workers.
What Concepts, Skills and Tools will I learn? Important topics covered include:
- The Logic of Love
- The Relationship Road Map
- Styles of Communication
- Conflict Resolution
- Understanding our Hidden Expectations
- Skilled Listening
- Deepening Connection
- Power Struggles
- Safe Anger Expression
- Fighting to a “win-win”
- Setting a future vision
- Power Struggles
Cost: $275/day per couple by check
$335/day per couple by credit card
Includes 3 meals a day, lodging, PAIRS couples class, kayaks, bicycles, snorkeling,
daily exercise class
Class Schedule: Two 2-hour classes a day, Mon – Fri Lots of time in between for sun, surf, delicious food, relaxing, play and fun!
50% due by Sept. 1, 2015 – balance upon arrival
“My greatest desire is to say something so profound about the PAIRS course that, upon hearing my remarks other people would sign up for the course without hesitation.”
Who are the Instructors? Your program will be presented by PAIRS Master Teachers Ellen & Chuck
Purcell, who have been presenting PAIRS relationship education classes together in Virginia for 20 years.
For additional information about the instructors and the class experience, see www.PAIRSVirginia.com.