7 Days Dominican Holistic Yoga Retreat, April 26 – May 2, 2020
Rejuvenate your mind and body at a beautiful private yoga villa in Las Galeras, Samana, Dominican Republic for a 6 nights/7-day yoga retreat. Centered to promote peace from within and a return to your well-being. Put your toes in the sugar white sand of the Dominican. Quiet your mind, escape every day craziness, and lean into different experiences. Simply breathe in a new breath of life.
- Enhance yoga, meditation, Reiki, and mindfulness practices to calm your soul and deepen your spirituality
- Offers an intimate space for growth individually and as a group with like-minded people to build community
- Creates the power of community by sharing story, yoga, breathe work, and meditation groups
- Encourages self-study, and individual space to connect with “Self, presenting platforms of transformation in body, mind & spirit
- Provides excursions to pristine beaches, shopping and unique points of interest daily
- Dive into a relaxing wellness and growth experiences creating an unforgettable experience in the warmth of Las Galeras, Samana, DR
- Sunrise grounding in the sand each morning for healthy doses of Vitamin D
- Begin each morning in Breathe meditation or mindfulness practices to connect your soul
- Movement each day in either Vinyassa and restorative yoga
- Join leaders in their personal practices as an additional bonus
- Water Aerobics & either beach, shopping, or exploring the island will be on the agenda each day
- Story and Connection Groups Daily – What is a Story Group: It’s an opportunity to invite attendees into the themes of their lives, to offer encouragement and wisdom as you seek to write, understand and to tell and live your story in a deeper and a more connecting way that is life-changing and transforming.
- Evening yoga and mindfulness classes to calm down and restore our bodies and minds after an active and vibrating day.
- Engage in Vinyassa and restorative yoga and meditation for full relaxation, calming and restoration. Release and rejuvenate each evening.
About The Event
Are you looking for a beautiful spacious welcoming ocean-front boutique Villa hotel property with lush gardens in the midst of a virgin Caribbean setting? You’ve found it at the Villa Serena!
Break Free to this quaint and serene resort in Las Galeras Samana, Dominican Republic for a 6 nights/7 day truly unique experience with daily Yoga and beach workouts and a time of love, joy and healing in paradise.
- Practice your daily yoga, meditation sessions and beach daily
- Get ready for some fun in the sun in an idyllic setting with the purifying force of the sea
- Enjoy the extraordinary virgin beaches; white sands and turquoise waters that are isolated and accessible on foot, by boat, or bicycle
- Experience connection with other attendees, and the support of our amazing team of leaders
- Be led in Yoga, Meditation, Breathe Work, Water Aerobics, Group Story Circles and Classes
- Daily classes and connection groups will enhance your inner development and transformation during your time in the Dominican.
- Renew and rejuvenate your relationship with self, nature and community connection.
ABOUT THE VENUE
Experience Villa Serena away from the commercial hustle and bustle in the calmness of this quiet property.
Villa Serena Hotel, a boutique property has gained acclaim and renown among those seeking extraordinary vacation experiences in a pristine environment.
Enjoy the best of both worlds: the privacy and coziness of this inviting quaint property. Villa Serena’s peacefulness, harmony and elegance invite relaxation and rest; its pristine tropical setting offers exploration and adventure.
Ocean front terrace rooms, under coconut trees, & surrounded by lush tropical gardens. By the pool or at the beach, wrapped by lulling sounds of the waves and winds singing in palm trees. Secluded, still minutes away from a quaint village.
Las Galeras is a Dominican Municipal district of Santa Bárbara de Samaná, Samaná province. On the east coast of the Samaná Peninsula, on the Rincón Bay.
Villa Serena is situated right on the stunning coastline of Rincon Bay, on the peninsula of Samana, the hidden treasure in the north-east of the Dominican Republic.
Samaná is the flipside of packaged tourism. The destination is a good match for travelers in search of eco-attractions, authentic culture and off-resort activities and dining.
- 6 nights/7 days Accommodations at a private villa on semi-private beach w/private pool
- Includes healthy and delicious breakfasts daily; 5 Lunches; 5 Dinners; Snacks, smoothies and bottled water (Gluten Free, Vegetarian Options Available Daily)
- Transportation to/from airport
- (2) Vinyasa and Restorative Yoga and Meditation Sessions Daily
- Stimulating Story, Connection and Improv Groups
- Daily Water Aerobics in Private Pool
- Nutrition and Wellness Classes
- Sightseeing Tours Included
- Excursion to Rincon Beach to enjoy this pristine beach and the best place to snorkel
- (Snorkeling is optional; if you want to snorkel bring your snorkeling gear;
amazing fish and turtles)
- Beach time activities
- Shopping Excursions
- Group activities to deepen your understanding of your personal story and wellness
- Facebook group to connect with others before the event
- Group Coaching and wellness classes
- Follow up support (2) sessions after the retreat
- Airfare and Baggage Fees
(We will assist you in finding the lowest airfare available)
- Airport Transfers
- Alcoholic Beverages, Coffee, Soft Drinks at Restaurants
- Appetizers/Desserts or ordering extra items at the restaurants not included in our meal packages
- Additional nights and food in the Dominican
(If you want to arrive 1 day early and/or stay over one more night the cost is an additional $200 per night; we highly recommend this and we’ll make the arrangements)
- Travel & Health Insurance (we recommend getting Travel & Health Insurance when traveling outside of the United States in case of medical emergencies)
- Optional Excursions
- Optional Massages/Spa Services (Cost for a 60 Minute Massage: $70.00)
Villa Serena has twenty-one spacious and comfortable rooms, all with a large private terrace and a stunning ocean view. A small island floats just in front of you while the waves break around it on never ending coral reefs.
Each room has a different theme, mood and charm and is decorated with meticulous attention to detail, reminiscent of Victorian style.
You can choose either a Superior Room or a Standard Room with either King Bed or Double Bed Accommodations
Investment for an Amazing Wellness Experience
Early Bird Registration till 01/31/2020
We’re happy to accommodate dietary requirements to the best of our abilities depending on food availability in the region of the events. Many meals can be prepared gluten and/ or dairy free, vegetarian and vegan. We’ll also be providing juices and / or juicing ingredients for anyone who would like a smoothie as an energizing boost.
We want our attendees to experience our retreats feeling better and more equipped with tips and nutritional techniques to take home that enhance their wellness in 2020
First Come First Served
REGISTER NOW > www.braveheartworkshops.com
News & Offers
- View All