Looking for a quality Tai Chi class? Raise your current level of Tai Chi with an excellent Tai Chi instructor
NOVEMBER 20 – 24, 2017
VILLA SERENA DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
DAVID WALLS-KAUFMAN is a senior student of Ben Lo and Robert Smith and is internationally known. He brings to the table the rare and highly relevant insight of an accomplished practitioner and researcher in chiropractic and in the role of biomechanics, movement, and posture in health, injury prevention, pain and pain prevention. His approach to Tai Chi embodies how the elements of this exquisite classical art relate importantly to our solutions for these problems.
- 10:00 – 11:30 am group session
- Lunch – Free time.
- 4:30 – 6:00 pm Group session
Private sessions or small group sessions are offered in the afternoon based on availability for people of all levels at a modest additional fee.
THIS CAMP INCLUDES:
- Accommodations – 6 days/5 nights
- All meals except beverages and alcohol
- Group instructions and practices with Dr.
- David Walls-Kaufman
- daily zumba class
- free snorkeling equipment, kayaks, paddle
- board and bikes